WHO WE ARE
Our website address is: https://alsuhaili.com.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
By “personal information” we mean information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person.
- We do not consider anonymised information to constitute personal information as it cannot be used to identify a specific person. We collect personal information from you when you use alsuhaili.com or its related websites and services (“Site”) (including, without limitation, when you buy and sell items or participate in auctions or when you telephone or email our customer support team).
- our collection of your personal information
- our use of your personal information
- your use of your and other users’ personal information
- accessing, reviewing, and amending your personal information
- third party website links
- no spam or spoof emails
- protecting your personal information
- how you can contact us about privacy questions
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- As part of your registration on the Site, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, shipping address, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional information about you such as your date of birth or other identifying information.
Additionally, in order for us to verify your identity, we may need to request from you valid proof of identification (e.g. in the form of a copy of your passport, resident’s visa or permit, national ID card and/or driver’s license).
- We will also need to collect selected financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details.
- You will need to input this financial information into the “My Account” section of the Site.
We use this financial information for billing purposes and for the fulfilment of your orders.
Following your registration on the Site, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site.
Restricting the posting of personal information to the My Account section of the Site protects you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft. The posting by you of any personal information anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site may lead to the suspension of your use of the Site.
- We will collect transactional information based on your activities using the Site (such as buying and selling items and participating in auctions), This transactional information is used solely in relation to the transactions you undertake on the Site and for no other reasons.
- Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP)) to analyse user trends and improve the administration of the Site.
- We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site) along with the times that you access the Site.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here.
For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey.
We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Site.
Where we aggregate personal information for statistical purposes, such aggregated personal information shall be anonymized.
- We only use your personal information to provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities and implement our user agreement with you (“User Agreement”); troubleshoot problems; collect fees; provide you with promotional emails and verify information you give us with third parties. For example, we may share some of the personal information you give us with banks or credit card authorisation, processing and verification services or with third parties for fraud screening purposes.
- Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our User Agreement.
- In the event of a sale of alsuhaili.com , any of its affiliates and subsidiaries or any related business assets, your personal information may be disclosed to any potential purchaser for the purposes of the continued provision of the Site or otherwise in relation to any such sale.
We may share your personal information with our other group companies so as to provide joint content and services to you, to help detect illegal acts and/or the violations of our policies.
This contact information will be the personal information provided by you to us on registration and, as a result, should always be kept up-to-date.
- Additionally, information relating to items you are buying or selling or auctions you are participating in be displayed on the Site. This information can include details of your user ID, feedback ratings and associated comments relating to your use of the Site. Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal information to a third party with your express permission.
- By registering on the Site, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on, the Site.
If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive any such emails, you can opt out of receiving such emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any of the emails or by going to the My Account section of the Site.
- Site members may need to share personal information (including financial information) with each other to complete transactions on the Site. You should respect, at all times, the privacy of other Site members.
- We cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information when you share personal information with other Site members so you should always seek information on the privacy and security policies of any other Site members with whom you are transacting prior to sharing any of your personal information with another Site member.
- You agree to use any personal information received from another Site member in relation to a transaction on the Site solely in relation to such transaction and shall not use the information received from another Site member for any other purposes (except with the express consent of the other Site member).
- You acknowledge and agree, and you shall use personal information received from another Site member in accordance with all applicable laws.
- You can access and review your personal information in the My Account section of the Site.
If your personal information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Site you should immediately update or correct your personal information (as applicable) by accessing the My Account section on the Site.
- Please note that we shall retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of the Site as required to comply with law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
- Like many websites, the Site uses ‘cookie’ technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
- The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Site and help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.